Puppies born at the kennel Shaar Hagai (Israel)
- born: 7. 1. 2022
- 5 males (4 black with white trim, 1 white with black spots and mask), 3 females (black with white trim)
- mother: Ruach Shel Tikva me Shaar Hagai (cream, DM N/P carrier by parentage, DNA profile)
- father: Velikayas Hazara LeAtid for Shaar Hagai (black with white, DM N/N free by parentage, DNA profil soon)
- puppies have full pedigree and will have DM test
- contact: Myrna Shiboleth, FB, email@example.com
Looking for a new great home
Canaan Dogs that are currently looking for new homes in the North America
Ioann de Solemel – “Inouk” (France)
- born: 29. 11. 2013
- neutered male
- he is in a dog shelter, available for adoption
- parents: Elisha de Solemel & Tzuk El Kashhar
- contact and more information: website, facebook
Three males at the kennel “Canaan Dogs Sardegna” (Italy – Sardinia)
- born: 29. 10. 2020
- health: DM N/N clear by parentage
- parents: Guili & Nahmane de Solemel
- all males have FCI/ENCI pedigree papers
- contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, facebook
- more about Yéhèzqel: His character is strong and very decisive, so lively but also obedient, curious and always ready to face the challenges, an excellent jumper, like his father Nahmane, a great companion for those who want to live the days very intensely live and for those who want to share his free spirit.
- more about Mal’Akhi: His name means a messenger or an angel. He is quiet, courious and shy to unknown.
- more about Dawidh: He is good, calm, respectful, discreet, independent, knows how to behave very well and is eager for many cuddles, he is just for those who like to give a lot of cuddles, he is a puppy who at the right time knows how to be decided, he is sweetness and strength together, his name means Amato and this name is a promise for him.
For posting your litter fill in the google form or contact us by e-mail with this information:
Litter or dog’s name + text
Date of birth
Sire (name + health tests)
Dam (name + health tests)
Contact and country
Pictures of parents and puppies would be nice as well as the pedigree.